Along with your application you need to email copies of three pieces of ID these must include:
1. Something that is photographic, e.g. a passport or driving licence.
2. A proof of address. This must be dated within the last three months and must contain your name and your current address.
3. Can be either of the other type
- If you have a passport and/or driving licence you must use these as your ID.
- You cannot use your driving licence as proof of address.
Many people use their passport, driving licence and a bank statement as their three pieces of ID.
Other things you could possibly use include:
- ID card
- Provisional driving licence
- Proof of residency card
- Utility bill
- Council Tax letter